Ratings for Dr. Bradley J. Rachow

Don't plan to use this as your family dentist office. Took my kids here and as we were headed back, I was informed I was not allowed to go with my 9 year old because it was "policy." She was scared to go by herself and that made this a terrible experience. We were used to our family dentist where all of us could go at once and they made every accommodation to make sure we could be there with the kids. Then my three year old wouldn't go. Y herself and they said "that's ok you don't have to go if you don't want to." So that's what we are teaching our children...you don't have to go to the dentist if you don't want to! I had noticed a spot on her tooth I wanted them to look at and the dr. Wouldn't even look at her because she didn't want to go by herself and they just give us a card for a specialist in Texas that is not covered under our insurance and 3 hours away! Not impressed!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017