Ratings for Dr. Sean Tomalty

Love Dr. Sean!! The hygienist and assistants are always so sweet and nice! Go here!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I love this practice! Everyone is always so nice and caring. The whole staff truly cares about my health. Dr Sean is truly a nice guy, he is very gentle and I know he's always looking out for me. I highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I’ve been going to see Dr. Sean for a while now. He is by far the best dentist I’ve been to and his staff is so nice. My schedule is hectic with work but they always try to fit me in whenever I need. I would definitely recommend him especially for those of you who hate going to the dentist like me.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I recently had to take an emergency trip to Tomalty Dental Care a few weeks ago. The dentist works out of two locations, they are both in Boynton Beach, which is really convenient for me and my family. I went to the location that is in West Boynton in the Canyon Town Center. Dr. Sean Tomalty and his staff were so friendly and inviting. The assistant was so caring, she even held my hand when he was getting me numb! I DIDN'T EVEN FEEL A THING! He used something called the "Wand" and it was truly painless. The procedure only took 20 minutes and I had no pain at all! I highly recommend this dentist to anyone who is looking for a truly professional and compassionate dentist in Boynton Beach.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

Dr. Sean Tomalty was so wonderful and so helpful! I have been searching for a Boynton beach dentist for a few years now and I am so happy to have found Dr. Sean Tomalty. He and his staff were so attentive and caring. I had a small problem with a cap and he fixed it right away - I didn't have to wait at all and the service felt so personal. I have already recommended friends any family to see Dr. Sean Tomalty. This office has 2 dentists, they are both brothers, I got to meet the other brother, he seemed really nice also. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Excellent customer service! Highly recommend this Dentist to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014