Ratings for Dr. Mbachan Okwen

Thoroughly dislike going to the dentist mainly due to my almost paralyzing fear of needless. Dr. Okwen is ridiculously patient, remains calm and kept me informed of every step he was about to take. Ordinarily I am exhausted after visiting a dentist because of the amount of stress I put on myself. I came to see him for an abscessed tooth, which required him to cut into my gums in order to drain it. Unbelievably, I fell asleep during the procedure! I'm not even close to joking, I actually fell asleep! He is quite proficient in dental knowledge and has a manner towards his patients that has left other dentists I've worked with in the dust. You would do well to consider him for any treatment you need, both minor and major. I'm so thankful that a dentist like him actually exists. Thank you Dr. Okwen!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Dr. Okwen was able to help me when other providers said my complex case was too difficult or untreatable. He is extremely kind and calm and his expertise and techniques are absolutely unrivaled. He is supported by a very talented and kind staff, who have helped make my visits and treatment go very smoothly. I feel blessed to have finally found Dr. Okwen and his team and would absolutely recommend him to anyone with complicated or emergency needs.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

A very patient doctor who treats patients from his heart! God bless him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I had a great time after my dental visit because Dr. Okwen told me I didn't really need a root canal. Makes me trust him more if he ever tells me I need one.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

my dentist said my tooth was a little abnormal so she sent me to specialist and being the girl i am I was scared but in the end it was ok to put it lightly.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Great work done on me. I fractured my tooth and he pretty much put it together with a root canal and some kind of a post and fancy crown!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

The Doctor took their time to explain what they were about to do and did it comfortably for me.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I was sent to dental college clinic to fix my root canal that was not good. dr okwen treated me and did an outstanding job.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

If every dentist were like Dr Okwen I would not be afraid of going to the dentist. Will definitely refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Our young daughter has a genetic disorder and we were referred to University of Texas for dental work. We saw many doctors. Dr Okwen touched our hearts and made a wonderful impression on my daughter. I will never forget this particular dental visit.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015