Ratings for Dr. Mbachan Okwen

Dr. Okwen was able to help me when other providers said my complex case was too difficult or untreatable. He is extremely kind and calm and his expertise and techniques are absolutely unrivaled. He is supported by a very talented and kind staff, who have helped make my visits and treatment go very smoothly. I feel blessed to have finally found Dr. Okwen and his team and would absolutely recommend him to anyone with complicated or emergency needs.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

A very patient doctor who treats patients from his heart! God bless him.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I had a great time after my dental visit because Dr. Okwen told me I didn't really need a root canal. Makes me trust him more if he ever tells me I need one.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

my dentist said my tooth was a little abnormal so she sent me to specialist and being the girl i am I was scared but in the end it was ok to put it lightly.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Great work done on me. I fractured my tooth and he pretty much put it together with a root canal and some kind of a post and fancy crown!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

The Doctor took their time to explain what they were about to do and did it comfortably for me.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I was sent to dental college clinic to fix my root canal that was not good. dr okwen treated me and did an outstanding job.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

If every dentist were like Dr Okwen I would not be afraid of going to the dentist. Will definitely refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Our young daughter has a genetic disorder and we were referred to University of Texas for dental work. We saw many doctors. Dr Okwen touched our hearts and made a wonderful impression on my daughter. I will never forget this particular dental visit.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I went to university of Texas urgent care in a whole lot of pain and came out with no more pain thanks to this doctor. Thank you.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Dr. Mbachan Okwen's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.