Ratings for Dr. Timothy L. Durr

Dr Durr made my son feel very comfortable and helped ease his fears about the pain. He gave me several options to try to help stay in my budget. Was very personable and down to earth- good bedside manner. Would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

?I would recommend Dr. Durr to anyone! the other day i chipped my front teeth, but to keep a  long story short, my teeth were fixed within 3 hours of being broken. Even Before the chips, my front teeth were not the greatest, but my teeth now look way better than they did before. My only complaint during the appointment was that it was taking longer than expected, but when i started to think about it, i was glad he took his time and didn't do a rushed sub-par job just to get me in and out. He even apologized for the time it was taking but i liked his attitude when he told me if HE was going to do it, it was going to get done RIGHT. And frankly, I'm glad he took a little extra time, because now i have front teeth i am proud of.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Made me feel very comfortable and alleviated my fear of the dentist.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013