Ratings for Dr. Farima M. Behnami

Wonderful dentist feel very comfortable with her staff as well

flag | Submitted September 16, 2019

My employer changed our insurance plans in 2018, so I had to select another dentist. After researching the dental clinics in my area, I decided to try Dr. Behnami's office. Changing dentists is always a little stressful, but Dr. Behnami and her staff were so caring and professional that I ended up very happy with the change. Dr. Behnami discovered I had a few untreated cavities and a cracked tooth, which she treated over a span of less than 3 months. She and her staff have excellent 'bedside manners' and are extremely thorough (and quick!) in performing the dental procedures. I still have a few procedures left, planned for this year, and I am very comfortable that I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2019

Been going here for years now. I have two dental implants and they make sure to work with me regarding the extra care they take.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

Dr. Behnami has been my Dentist for me and my family. . She performed a Root Canal on my mom and she was very pleased...Dr. Behnami and her staff are very professional. I will recommend to friends and family..

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

I recently had to have a root canal and made it known that I had great anxiety about the procedure. I was prescribed a tiny pill to take I really don't remember anything until about 2 hours after my husband took me home. Thank you for a comfortable and positive dental experience.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2018