Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Penkin

Dr. Mike is amazing!!!!! I've been going to him for almost 2 years now. I have Cerebral Palsy and I wasn't sure if Chiropractic was the right choice for me since I have mostly muscle issues, being so tight. Well Dr. Mike focuses not just on the bones but also how the muscles work and attach to the bones and interact with them. He is really focused on my overall health relating to mobility. He even does some tissue work with me. I've gone to him with back spasms and he's helped me with that. He really does know his stuff too. He can tell you the names of every muscle in the body. He spends a lot of time with me each visit, about 20 to 30 minutes. He does not rush each visit. I even email him sometimes and he always responds the same day. I even have gotten ahold of him through their Instagram account and he always responds. The other day I woke up with bad back spasms and I emailed him because I didn't know what to do. within 5 minutes I had an email back. Fantastic doctor, fantastic staff - they even offer massage therapy. Dr. Sarah, and Franchesca their biller are so nice!!! And they talk to me too. I can chat with them while I wait. This is a smaller office so they can afford to spend more time with each patient. I've never ever had a bad experience with Dr. Mike, I will be continuing to go to him as long as possible. I actually look forward to my visits. Not kidding. I love Pinnacle Hill Chiropractic!!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018