Ratings for Dr. Scott L. Whittaker

Dr. Whittaker is direct, but thorough, and makes the patient feel totally at ease.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Excellent, careful and caring. Always able to get an appointment with him.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I absolutely love Dr. Whittaker. He is more than willing to work with you on whatever issue you may have. He has been working with me dealing with depression for over a year and actually LISTENS! It is amazing! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a general practitioner

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Very friendly and knowledgeable. I am a patient there and have always gotten an appointment right away if needed.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Whittaker for years, even changed insurance so I could go back to him he is very nice, old school, still has some bedside manner, does have one receptionist who is very rude but I am willing to deal with her for a good doctor. He listens well and I don't feel like I am on an assembly line.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

very rude receptionist, beyond words. Dr. Whittaker seemed like he had a lot going on and tried to rush my visit. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Great docotor, great staff - was able to see me same day. Would recommend to anyone (and have!)

flag | Submitted December 10, 2008

Great doctor and great staff - very knowledgeable, takes the time to talk to the patient. Moreover, his partners have weekend hours. Overall, a good, efficient, effective, and attentive office!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2008

whittaker is the best doctor i have ever had. very responsive

flag | Submitted May 7, 2008

he gave me something that should not be used for what I had and only made me sicker, I can't trust him at all and would not recommend this doctor to anyone looking for good medical care.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

Dr. Scott L. Whittaker's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)