Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Oertling

Dr. Rob and his nurses are wonderful! He has been our pediatrician for 3 years now, and has always been responsive and caring. He is very supportive of breastfeeding-- my babies have been exclusively breastfed until it was time for solids, but have also tended to be on the skinny side. (Family genetic history). He has struck a wonderful balance of keeping an eye on their growth and development while also making allowances for their skinny genes. Result= healthy babies, happy mama.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

By far the best Pediatrician in Slidell. Very knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Rob since she was born she will be 3 in 2 months,I came across some hardship and needed my daughter to be seen because she was crying in so much pain, I explained to the lady that answered the phone that my husband was out of town and that I would not be able to pay her copay until he gets back in a month, she stated to be that my daughter will not be able to be seen unless the copay was paid and she does not know what to tell me. My daughter was denied medical attention because I was unable to pay a lousy $25 copay (as if the dr would not have been able to eat dinner because i did not pay $25 right away!!) I was so hurt by this, and if the Dr allows his staff to tell his patients that they can not be seen without paying a co-pay I want nothing to do with this clinic!! I did find someone who was willing to see her right away, which is what she needed!! So screw this office!! I will do what I can to keep anyone from dealing with what I had to deal with.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

My son was underweight due to breastfeeding and Doctor Rob made me feel like a bad mother because my son wasn't gaining. After ordering weekly weight checks, he told my husband and I to stop coming in on saturdays because he had other sick patients to see, and I only had access to a vehicle on Saturdays. Besides being underweight, my son has developed properly. I wouldn't reccommend him to breastfeeding moms, he seems to be anti-breastfeeding.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr rob is wonderful !! He made both me and my husband feel so comfortable when my son was first born. I'm so happy that I chose him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I Love this Office. They know my children by name even when I only bring one in. I couldn't have asked for a better prditrician. I am so sad that I have to find another dr. I wish they accepted medicaid.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

We've been going to Dr. Rob for three years, and I am very happy with him. He is wonderful with my girls. He spends time making sure they are comfortable. You'd think that considering the amount of time he willingly spends with you, he'd be very backed up; however, we hardly have to wait longer than 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

I love Dr. Rob. He is great with kids. The ladies at the front desk are rude. But Dr Rob is so wonderful, that I put up with the horrible people at the front desk.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2006

Dr. Rob and his wife run Pearl Acres Pediatrics in Slidell. It's right by Northshore Medical Center. I thought he was great. Always in a good mood and got my son to smile back on every visit. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

Dr. Robert J. Oertling's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1993)

HealthFirst