Ratings for Dr. Jacob T. Lutz

Asked why I had been referred to him when I was not in any way in need of his services and told me he would properly inform his colleague of the pointlessness of the appointment. I was very late as I had car trouble and he was not occupied when I arrived, so I politely inquired as to what it was he usually treated and how, which took all of a canned minute. He then peppered me with questions about my "nationality" and "origins" for the rest of the hour, before proclaiming what I "really" was no matter what I said. While this is hardly a novel incident in Indiana, I've never been charged for it before; it's very much something that goes the other way around, but I doubt he's able to pay the consultant fee, much less the attention as to why this isn't "appropriate." I doubt this is much of an issue for most of his clients, I just resent paying to humor someone who feels entitled to disregard my personhood. The next time I perform as a talking dog, he's funding the lecture hall, because someone needs to learn something and it's apparently not going to be him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Lutz was very helpful and knowledgeable. He listened well and did a good job of giving me helpful feedback about test results. I would definitely recommend him to anyone needing neuropsychological diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014