Ratings for Dr. Diane R. Traenkle

Her secretary has an odd sense of humor. Mimi, the nurse is polite and always gives me a heads up if she doesn't like my test results. Dr Traenkle has always been knowledgeable. Any health issue hasbeen thoroughly examined and discussed with me. Two negatives: three times test results were never conveyed to me. Each time I left the office with them telling me I would get a phone call and never did. Two, her personal life is openly discussed and easily overheard by all.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I saw Dr. Traenkle for 4 1/2 months before I decided to move and switch doctors. Since my very first visit, I had a bladder infection that is commonly found in pregnancy, and she didn't bother to prescribe medication. After switching doctors, they informed me that I had also had high blood pressure for months, yet she never told me or raised a concern. I later discovered that I had preeclampsia, and had to be induced early for my health as well as for the baby's. If I had not switched doctors, who knows if my baby would have been healthy! I am extremely disappointed in her service, and would never wish my experience on anyone. If you want quality care and assurance that you and your child will be healthy without complications, DO NOT go to Dr. Traenkle.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Very good doctor. I go to her for ALL my obgyn issues.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

Dr. Diane R. Traenkle's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Mount Pleasant, MI