Ratings for Dr. Liaqat Ali

I have nothing good to say. I dont know anyone who personally ever had a good experience with him.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

A very nice person but not helpful to those who really deserve help . Very very coward . Sometime gives cold shoulder to the dearest patient . I am afraid if he has a dual personality .

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Can't even begin to sing the praises of Dr. Ali. He saved me from my worst enemy, myself. I wouldn't be where I am today without his help. It took me a while to warm up to him, but once I did my life turned around.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Ali over a decade he has not ever been mean or anything like the comments I have read he sits and listens to me. HE is on time with me and has me on the right meds. HE is strict with me about putting my meds up and I have been asking him to put my son's dose up a bit he does not like it and less needed. I've never had one problem with him ever the many years I have seen him. I still talk to people that say he is good he has never once made me cry ever. he diagnose me properly and I'm on proper meds.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Hi, I know what you all mean about this doctor as I was unfortunately also a patient of his for several years and all he mostly ever did when I saw him as an in patient as well as outside hospital, was laugh at my situation, call me a liar about every truthful fact I told him and belittle everything I said and did, including all of my accomplishments and be very rude, threatening at times and ridiculous. Dr ali, like almost ALL psychiatrists are only in the corrupt business their in, to harm people whom they see as weaker than themselves and the rest of society just because they see the world Mabey "differently" than the typical "Hollywood way" where it's all about very vain and gross things, like looks, money and "power" (which is their two main gods) and if you are a Christian or you have the fundamental beliefs and morals of one, then WATCH OUT!!!!!! A lot of them (not all) including everyone almost in the "system" either are free masons serving lucifer (satan) and they are against moral and God fearing people beyond rationality and they want us DEAD,,,, most of them are millionaires (only in money) and most everything they believe in, are trained to do and stand for is EVIL and SICK,,, but, like everything in life, I have also known some sweethearts that work in the system because they truly do care and strive to make a difference! It has to be tough for them!!!😕, I just bought a new bible and I get more from singing praises and reading it and trusting in and waiting on Jesus as I have sice I got saved at the age of seven, and THAT is why i'my actually ALIVE today and know true joy!!! in my heart!!!☺Psychiatrists are lost and sick people who are trained by the DSM; a silly little book that is 100% man made and invented, and has absolutely NO basis in any true scientifically proven facts and absolutely nothing at all to back it up!!! Psychiatry is and has been said by many doctors, including my family doc when I was a teenager when I was first labelled with several different diagnonseses, to be the LEAST perfect form of medicine ever studied, and never proven or backed up with any test results!!! It's all a fraud (pretend science) and has nearly killed me and many others I know so many times over that it' amazing we'really all still alive!!! And THAT is truly a miracle and something to PRAISE God for!!! I sometimes really believe there otta be a moment set aside once a year or more to have a moment of silence for all the children, teenagers and adults who have died under the "care" of psychiatry in the world, and for their left behind family and loved ones. Just because a teenager runs away from home to escape mental,, emotional and physical abuse, does not deem it necessary or right to drug them out of their brains on haldol,etc,etc,etc. THAT is what they did to me and most of the people I know, My heart goes out to all of you on this forum and everyone out there who is struggling and battling any and every kind of mental distress and devestation. YOU ARE IMPORTANT TOO AND GOD LOVES YOU SOOON MUCH!!!! Look up Peter breggin "psychiatry is more dangerous than you could ever imagine" A great singer I love whoses music always lifts my spirits and is fun to sing along with is Kim Boyce. Her songs are beautiful and very inspirational and encouraging !!!😊GOD BLESS ALL MY FELLOW TROOPERS AND SOLDIERS!!!! Hugs😊 p.s. if you are feeling really sluggish and mood swings going on, nervous, or irritable, try to get to a g.p. and get your thyroid checked! I feel much better than I did when I got on levothyroxine for hashimotto,s and low thyroid. Peace.😊

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

this man should br kept away from people he is abusive , He was late 1 hour apparently having lunch I was told I was wasting his time and that I was in total denial about my depression even though I was already familiar with the signs and Dr Corriveau in emergency gave a new medication with great results. If Dr Ali did not get the answer he wanted he berated me

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

Absolutely demeaning, stated that he wouldn't worry about someone with OCD committing suicide because they would be too busy cleaning. Also stated he would never hire someone with OCD.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I had no mental illness whatsoever, and this man without spending so much as 10 minutes forced me to continue with the mental health act when it was used to punish me from leaving home by my crazy parents. I'm surprised this quack is even allowed to practice still. He has no understanding whatsoever of psychology. Oh and don't tell him you're a Christian either, that's all I told him and he walked out of the room and I found out he refused to waive me. I'd claim discrimination but I have no proof other than my word against his.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I am bi-polar. So is my daughter. We have both been through a lot over the years. In all my years of seeing psychiatrists, never have I seen or met a man that has so much dis-regard for the people he is supposed to be helping. My family recently experienced a very traumatic event and we were constant visitors of 3 north C for a family member. This man treated this person like they weren't even worthy to be doggie you know what on the bottom of his shoe. And sadly this wasn't my first experience with this ward. 5 years ago was bad but not like this. And never in my history of seeing these doctors have I had an experience like this. I do not have any respect for this Dr nor would I recommend him to anyone nor will I ever even speak his name.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr Ali saved my father''s life. My dad is a paranoid schizophrenic who after spending years seeing complete douchebags finally became a patient of Dr Ali. Within a monto Dr Ali had my pa on the right med and things have been looking up ever since. Thanks to Dr Ali we are a family again and I cannot speak highly enough of this man and his clinical skills.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016