Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Lawson

Had my 1st colonoscopy today with Dr Lawson and staff. The procedure was painless and swift. I was in and out in about 2 hours. The nurses were great. They treated me with dignity and warmth. When I came home, I was still feeling sleepy from the sedative, so I took a nap for 4 hours and woke feeling relaxed and rested. I never take naps, so this was a bonus. Thanks Dr Lawson, and nurses, Aggie, Karen, Debbie, Isabel-you're the best! 3/18/14

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I had had 10+ years of terrible GI problems and none of my other doctors ever referred me to a GI doc until recently. Once I saw Dr. Lawson, gave him some background inforation and explained my plight, he gave me some great information on IBS, drew pictures on some handouts so I could see and understand the GI tract better and told me to Google FODMAPS. He then set me up with a Rx for a low dose antidepressant he said works wonders to calm the flood of messages between the brain and GI tract. He wasn't kidding! I haven't fel this good in 10+ years.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

He is fantastic -- I'm so lucky to have him as my GI. I was in a terrible state with UC when I found him and he set me in the right direction. I've been in remission for two years now. Thank you Dr. Lawson for listening and caring about me! You can email him and he always answers quickly. Even the nurses in my infusion center have nothing but good things to say about him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

Good doctor, the only thing is he tends to be too liberal on perscriptions.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2004