Ratings for Dr. Eugene J. Kim

I LOVE Dr. Kim. If I wasn’t moving I swear I would go to him until he retires. I could thank him a million times for everything he’s done for me. He has a great sense of humor and he’s just overall an awesome person. When I first had him before I got to know him I was like oh my gosh. But now I know him so well and I am so sad I am leaving the state! I’d rather go to him for any issues than any other doctor even my primary! I love this man!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Kim is amazing! Every visit he has made both me and my husband feel extremely comfortable and his knowledge and manner is the best.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

First appointment with Dr Kim. Extremely down to earth and thorough. He explained everything, took his time and gave me his complete attention.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

I have seen this doctor during my pregnancy twice. I prayed to not have him deliver my son because I did not trust him. I was approximately 39 weeks pregnant and told him I had itching all over my body, he got very serious and said he was going to schedule to deliver me himself a few days later... as he went on to examine me he started to put almost his ENTIRE hand inside me and I screamed because it HURT BADLY and he was apparently trying to break some membranes up without warning! I went back in the next day very emotional to schedule my delivery with DR Lundberg who is absolutely amazing, thank you to this staff for being so understanding of my concerns!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I dont know how he could get those good reviews! Really!! I saw him about 4 times and each time there was a confrontation. He may be good if all you say is "yes" and "thank you". But if you decide to ask a question!!! You'll be facing an attitude. He is going to make you feel like such an idiot for asking a simple question. So I do not recommend to see this doc. There are wonderful doctors in that practice, but this one should leave.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Eugene Kim. When i first took appointment with RWJ i was apprehensive of going to a male gynaec. Dr Kim erased that fear the first time i met him. I went to him with an issue with my pregnancy that required a D&C procedure. Dr Kim was extremely supportive throughout even in the operation theater. I was not scared at all! He cares for his patients and took time to answer every single question. I know i am in safe hands. I am never going to look elsewhere.. :)

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

This was my first visit to Dr. Kim. He explained every procedure he was doing and was very knowledgeable and thorough. He took his time answering all my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

He is exceptionally helpful, has a great sense of humor and addresses all of your questions and concerns. He is knowledgable and punctual.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2013