Dr. Tuesday E. Pearson

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tuesday E. Pearson

Its hard to say how amazing Joya and Dr. Tuesday was because it seems like a dream. By far the best doctor visit of my life everyone was friendly and nice and fun he doctor was amazing she is so sweet I love her.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Doctor Pearson always takes the time to answer my questions and concerns. She will actually call you back personally witch is so nice. Doctor Pearson is one of a kind she is so down to earth and you can tell she loves her job. She seems to really care about my health so i feel like I am in good hands. I feel lucky that i got into see her when i did i know she is getting really popular so i hope things stay the same and i can stay a patient of hers for life. Please please don't change I don't ever want to go back to my old clinic they are awful.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

By far the best GYN i have been to she is so nice and easy to talk to she lived up to my expectations and then some.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I was happy with my visit she lived up to the hype .

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I found Joya Women’s Health and Dr. Pearson by searching through just about every rating website out there. I wanted the best Female obgyn doctor because of my awful medical history. It looks like My research paid off this time. Dr. Pearson return’s my emails and phone calls promptly and personally witch is awsome! She always takes the time to answer my questions and concerns witch is not normal for me because I am a worrier and a bit of a pest lol. Her staff is friendly and the seem organized, her office is super nice clean and never to busy. Its probably the nicest doctor’s office I have been in before its over the top. The best thing is I have yet to wait more than 5 minutes to be seen upon once I get there and she gets me in for appointments immediately. I know her new Practice Joya Women’s Health is still pretty new so I hope they will still be able to help me like this a year from now.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Best doctor visit in my life! I highly recommend doctor Pearson she is amazing

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

By far the best GYN visit of my life! She is so down to earth and comforting.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I absolutely hate going to the Gynecologist I always dread it (who doesn't, right?!) but this experience was fabulous from start to finish. The exam was quick and painless and her bedside manner is the best I've ever encountered! I'll probably never look forward to going to the GYN but after finding Dr. Pearson I will certainly dread it far less.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Dr. Pearsons bedside manner was the best I have ever had. I am telling all my co-workers there is finally a Women's Heath doctor that will see you and not make you feel rushed or wait forever to get an appointment! Best experience ever!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Best doctor visit of my life! I am so happy I found doctor Pearson she is one of a kind I would diffently recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Dr. Tuesday E. Pearson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Pearson was born and raised in Portland, Oregon. She received her bachelor’s degree from the University of Oregon and her medical degree from Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Henderson, Nevada. She served as chief resident during her OB/GYN specialty training at Saint John’s Episcopal Hospital in Far Rockaway, New York, and her research into the management of ruptured membranes took second place at the 2013 convention of the New York State Osteopathic Medical Society. Dr. Pearson enjoys developing long-term relationships with her patients that span multiple phases of their lives, and she particularly enjoys caring for teenagers and assisting women who are planning and building their families.

• English

• University of Oregon (Grad. 2003)
  • Touro University (Grad. 2009)

UnitedHealthcare