Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Lorenzo

I chose Lorenzo after losing two previous pregnancies due to a uterine abnormality. I heard good things about him and he is supposed to specialize in high-risk pregnancies. Despite my attempts to tell him and his nurses several times that I thought something was wrong and my water was leaking, they never checked. He also never found it important to check my cervix before 19 weeks, even though research shows links between uterine abnormalities and cervical incompetence. Once measured, it was half the length it should have been, he still didn't find it all that concerning and told me to come back in a week to check again. At that point I was in extreme danger of losing my child, to which he said "Be careful while using the bathroom, it could happen there" Who says that? I took myself to the Kadlec birthing center begging for help, they showed much more concern and a doctor who I'd never met before, did more for me than Lorenzo had, and said I would need an emergency cerclage and he would be willing to do that for me. After testing for amniotic fluid leakage, it came back positive, like I had been worried about and asking about for over a month! Cerclages cannot be done if there is an amniotic fluid leak. I was admitted for a week then sent home because the pregnancy wasn't yet viable. The day before I was 23 weeks and a scheduled admittance into Providence Spokane to get some better care, I started having terrible complications. Lorenzo walked into the exam room I was in at Kadlec and said "Are you here because your close to 23 weeks and want to be admitted?" I was completely blown away by his lack of bedside manner. I explained to him I was not and that I was having complications. I was less than 24 hours from what is considered viability and he told me I would be having my baby that day and he would not be giving me the two medications that help premature babies brain and lungs, nor did he think my son would be worth saving. Luckily my contractions stopped that day and I was able to carry him for a few more days, Lorenzo also wasn't available when he was delivered, so another doctor unfamiliar with my situation had to. My son lived for 11 days before passing , and I truly believe had he done his job my son would be alive.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Lorenzo gave me one solution to the problems that I had: surgery. Did not even try to take time to explain other choices I could pursue since the surgery was going to "permanently fix all my issues". I believe the surgery is the last resort not the first, therefore I had to find other doctors that share my belief. Needless to say, 3 years later, all is great. The surgery recommended by this doctor would have been completely unnecessary.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr Lorenzo saved my baby's life! He was open to trying everything I wanted in labor and is helping me prepare for this baby over and beyond what I expect a doctor to do

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

The best. Dr. Lorenzo helped me with my pain. No other Doctor listened like he did. He gave me choices to HELP and not just pain medicines. His surgery really fixed my endometriosis. Thank You !!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Everything about Dr. Lorenzo and his practice is way above average. I was seen on time, I felt comfortable, and his staff is very nice. Dr. Lorenzo made me feel at ease and I could really talk with him and express my concerns. I'm happy to say that my problem has resolved thanks to successful treatment by Dr. Lorenzo. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Lorenzo to all my family and friends. He is really smart and nice and answers all of your questions. His staff is great too.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

WOW! I love this doc and his staff! I had and appointment at 1:30 for a pap, I ended up also having a biopsy, ultrasound and blood work done. I was back in my car by 2:20!! He was very kind and took time to talk with me and his staff is very friendly. So much better than my last doc whose staff was rude and the wait time there was over 3 hours! I highly recommend Dr. Lorenzo!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Would and have recommend Dr Lorenzo to any friend or family member to him. He is excellent! I went into pre term labor while seeing a different Dr and Dr Lorenzo stepped in and took over and I couldn't have been more happy. He put my mind at ease and followed me very carefully and got me to my due date! I couldn't have done it without him. He's very caring and answered all my questions! His staff was always so great and remembered me at each visit. Love everything about this office!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr Lorwnzo Is the best Dr I have gone to. He is always helpful and listens to my concerns and thoughts. I always feel at ease when I leave his office. Also the staff is friendly and always helpful. I would tell family and friends to see him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I was very pleased by this visit. I felt very comfortable from the moment I entered the office until I checked out. Dr. Lorenzo's staff was competent and professional. Dr. Lorenzo obviously cares about his patients and this is evident in his kind and compassionate personality.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Richard C. Lorenzo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Richland, WA