Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Lorenzo

Dr Lorenzo saved my baby's life! He was open to trying everything I wanted in labor and is helping me prepare for this baby over and beyond what I expect a doctor to do

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

The best. Dr. Lorenzo helped me with my pain. No other Doctor listened like he did. He gave me choices to HELP and not just pain medicines. His surgery really fixed my endometriosis. Thank You !!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Everything about Dr. Lorenzo and his practice is way above average. I was seen on time, I felt comfortable, and his staff is very nice. Dr. Lorenzo made me feel at ease and I could really talk with him and express my concerns. I'm happy to say that my problem has resolved thanks to successful treatment by Dr. Lorenzo. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I would recommend Dr. Lorenzo to all my family and friends. He is really smart and nice and answers all of your questions. His staff is great too.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

WOW! I love this doc and his staff! I had and appointment at 1:30 for a pap, I ended up also having a biopsy, ultrasound and blood work done. I was back in my car by 2:20!! He was very kind and took time to talk with me and his staff is very friendly. So much better than my last doc whose staff was rude and the wait time there was over 3 hours! I highly recommend Dr. Lorenzo!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Would and have recommend Dr Lorenzo to any friend or family member to him. He is excellent! I went into pre term labor while seeing a different Dr and Dr Lorenzo stepped in and took over and I couldn't have been more happy. He put my mind at ease and followed me very carefully and got me to my due date! I couldn't have done it without him. He's very caring and answered all my questions! His staff was always so great and remembered me at each visit. Love everything about this office!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr Lorwnzo Is the best Dr I have gone to. He is always helpful and listens to my concerns and thoughts. I always feel at ease when I leave his office. Also the staff is friendly and always helpful. I would tell family and friends to see him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I was very pleased by this visit. I felt very comfortable from the moment I entered the office until I checked out. Dr. Lorenzo's staff was competent and professional. Dr. Lorenzo obviously cares about his patients and this is evident in his kind and compassionate personality.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

I like Dr. Lorenzo. During my appointment he was friendly and thorough. He answered all my question and put me at ease. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I voiced my concerns to Dr. Lorenzo and he laughed at me. I was over charged and he was a little to prescription happy for my liking. He didnt do his job the first appointment so called me back for a second and charged me the same amount for his error.I asked for my records and they want to charge me 20 dollars. I decided I was done being his pay check. What a rip off and lack of service.

Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Richard C. Lorenzo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Delta Dental