Ratings for Dr. Brent E. Angott

I had a double hernia operation. I am very grateful for his advice in having both done. I cannot thank Dr Angott enough for what he did for me. I'm very pleased with the little discomfort after the surgery. I would highly recommend Dr Angott. Has a very good bedside manner. Excellent surgeon. He is the BEST. His staff was very pleasant and quick to answer any questions and sitting things up for my surgery. Can't thank them enough. THANK YOU !!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

He is great but 1 hour wait time . Staff in office has one rode women older lady works for him not very happy person.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

I inquired about him prior to my gall bladder surgery with people in the medical field and they all had excellent things to say about him. They were right - He's very polite, genuine, has a great bedside manner and explained my surgery in detail. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

Waited over an hour before I was taken in to the back to wait!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Excellent Physician & Surgeon with compassion. He still cares deeply for his patients (Many Physicians today don't). Highly competent and Strongly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr Angott has a great bed side manno he is kind and very gentle with me. I would trust him to do any surgery! Definitely a 5 star Doc.Highly Rec amend

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Very informative and thorough. Great bedside manner. Uses least invasive techniques as possible. Remembers all details.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Very kind and caring physician. Knowledgeable and able to put me at ease. He was repairing the hernia that another doctor failed to repair. I was very skeptical and nervous about the procedure. He and his staff took great care of me.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I too had gallbladder surgery and I was not comfortable with the staff. Front desk had me near tears which didn't help my situation at all. I am just a humble quiet person and didn't know why the front desk treated me as if I were a problem.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

Dr. Angott was excellent. Had my gallbladder removed today and Im at home already feeling much better : ) I would recommend him to anyone! He is also really handsome.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

Dr. Brent E. Angott's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Delta Dental