Ratings for Dr. Cindy C. Cheung

Found Dr. Cheng very unprofessional. Should have read her reviews. Referred to her by my PCP. Her despicable curt style of rapid fire of questions, w/o regard to ur presence, and sarcasm should not be tolerated or accepted by anyone. Had many painless pap smears, but the one gotten fr cheng was not. Do not recommend her. Certainly do not like her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

I wish there were negative stars. I was there about a year ago, she got me into a treatment that hurt me, she prescribed me a cream that no other doctor would recommend. This cream caused a bad reaction on me private area, but when I went to see her, she just didn't want to admit about the serious bad reactions that this cream is well known for, but she also made a wrong diagnosis, that even though the tests proved the opposite, she kept insisting she was right just to cover her bad judgement. Also, at the time of my visit I didn't have health insurance, she cost me a lot of money between consultations, pills and creams, she didn't solved any of the conditions for what I went to see her at the beginning, I walked out worst than I was, I really should sue her for MALPRACTICE.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Cheung is extremely knowledgeable and gentle. There is some waiting, but that's because she has a lot of pregnant patients. She Takes the time to address all the questions. I received amazing treatment during my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Dr. Cheung is a good physician. She may be alittle harsh at times. I waited 45 minutes past my appointed time, but that is to be expected.Extremely knowledgable and has a great bedside manner if you are pregnant. I felt almost as if i were wasting her time for being a healthy gyn patient. Granted she spent time with me but i got that why are you here again feeling. She orders tests and doesnt call with results. You have to track her down and if you are lucky she will call you back. I realize she has a busy practice and dont mind the wait, but am i not as important as the pregnant patient.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

The staff are super nice and friendly. Dr. Cindy Cheung on the other hand is very knowledgeable in her field but like others have said she seems bi-polar. She's nice one day and the next time she meets you she's moody. Also it's very common for pregnant women to ask questions. But Dr. Cindy Cheung always makes you feel like your questions are dumb and she lectures you, kinda of scolding you when you ask questions. That's the only thing I dislike about this doc.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Dr. Cheung is an amazing doctor. It's true that she's very busy and often you'd have to wait in line for a bit, but her expertise is exactly why there's a wait. at times she can be harsh-sounding. I'd take that any day than the apathy that most doctors of today! All in all, I'd highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Cheung is great. She was my dr even before birth of my two kids. She is very personable, friendly, has super bed-manners, and very knowlegebale. She spends good time with me when I was her OB and non-OB patient. Wait time can be very long on weekends (as it generally is with Chinese doctors in the area anyway), but her weekday appts wait time is not too bad. Very good doctor...highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Dr Cheung is very moody (bi-polar?), rushes you out, especially if you are not pregnant (means not enough $ she can squeeze out of you). Some women use obs as their primary care drs if they have no other health problems but not her. She refuses to do routine bloodwork (cbc, lipid panel, etc) and urinalysis unless you're preggo. If you are thinking of going to her, be prepared for crammed waiting room, long waits and impatient attitudes.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

My Daughter is now 9 years old and she's the Doctor of my wife. I respect her so much for what she did bringing my baby very healthy. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Cheung is terrible! If you ask her a "dumb" question (which I don't think any question is dumb, when you are just concern), she'll make you feel like an idiot. Oh, and don't call her, she doesn't have the time of day for you. I called her one time and instead of giving me an answer, she gave me a lecture! She is one bi-polar ****! I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Cindy C. Cheung's Credentials

• Hindi

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1995)

HealthPartners