Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey E. Caplan

Worst experience ever had with a Dr. Unproffesional, Rude, Showed no care or regard. Terrible excuse for a medical doctor.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I had a mastectomy and Dr. Caplan did my breast reconstruction and I am thrilled with the results. He also operated on my index finger and he straitened it after it was severely bent sideways because of arthritis. He was knowledgeable and kind and he and his staff made me feel very welcome and comfortable every time.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Maybe you'll have better luck but the impression this doctor gave me after several appointments is that he doesn't give a damn. I am in the process of finding another doctor to tend to me. After all, I need a doctor who doesn't act annoyed or slightly irritated at each appointment, who is attentive and on top of any treatment and care I need or receive, and overall assures me I'm in good hands. My advice is to Google this doctor or any doctor you are curious about along with whatever procedure you're looking to have done. And last of all, pay attention to the way the doctor speaks and acts not only at the consultation but at all future appointments.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. Caplan is a great doctor. Just weeks ago he performed surgery on me and did an awesome job. He's helpful, caring, patient and understanding. A scar is barely detectable from my surgery. I am amazed and pleased!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Very poor. This Doctor mistreated my daughter for her finger infection. Overall I must say this Dcotor mistreated deliberately. VERY VERY POOR DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey E. Caplan's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1994)

Amerigroup