Ratings for Dr. Theodoros Pantazis

I have found Dr.Pantazis to be thorough, intuitive, kind and has a great sense of humour. He is easy to talk to and a wonderful listener. I had an amazing physician who retired and I am extremely thankful to have found Dr. Pantazis. He is prompt and the staff are also wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2019

He is the best doctor for sure.We dont see him since he moved but we will not forget him .

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Young. Smart. Personality plus. Competent, Quick. Thorough, Star quality doctor. AMG must do all they can to keep this guy planted in London. Please stay put Dr. Pantazis! The grass is not greener on the other side of the fence. Think like a plant and grow roots in London. My biggest fear is losing him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

I was saddened when I went in with my Amaya and found out he wasnt at my location anymore:( Finally found an amazing doctor ever and he’s gone. He is thee best! Always remembered my baby girls name and made us feel human always a smile and pleasure. Was happy to hear he was in london however; we were on the brinks of moving back there so if we do! We will for sure be going back to him! A++++ doctor

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Best doctor ever! Treats you like a human being! He is the kindest and most informative doctor I've ever met

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Excellent confident doctor. Knows his stuff! Very good at delivering information in 'non-doctor' language. Compassionate. Glad to have found him!!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Probably best doctor I have visited in Toronto. He listened very carefully and gave some suggestions that I haven't got from any other doctore.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017