Ratings for Dr. Jatin Patel

Absolutely the most incompetent Dr. AND staff I have ever encountered! This man will completely ignore and neglect any major disorder you have if he sees you are on narcotics of any kind. His only goal will to be to make sure you no longer receive them. I have a major blood clotting disorder he won't even pretend to be interested in even though complications from this disorder have landed me some major hospital stays. He won't test my blood or scan my exhisting clots or send me to an oncologist who actually knows what he is doing. And when the Dr wants to see you back in 2 els they give you an appt for 3 then when yyou show up for said appt you will wait in the waiting room 2 hr's before the nurse asks if you would like to reschedule. I refused then when I finally got back there the other nurse informed me the from aid was an idiot cause "Dr. Patel" (I use that term loosely) had been sitting back there with NO PATIENTS for the last hour and a half! I was speechless!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014