Ratings for Dr. Apar Bains

Dr. Bains is the best doctor ever . Staff is great .

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Bains is an excellent doctor who patiently answers questions and explains everything. He's down to earth and easy to talk to. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Gains is one the most informative Doctors I see on a regular bases. Takes his time with your exam and the explanation of his course of treatment.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

I was very happy with my first visit. He explained things well and also took the time to answer all of my questions. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

After being seen by this office, it took a week to get the medication called into the pharmacy and then it ended up being for her feet instead of her ears...WHAT!?

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Bains was wonderful. He took the time to answer all of my questions thoroughly. He was very kind, professional, and friendly. The staff was courteous and the practice seemed to run very well.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

Dr Bains is one of the most professional doctors I have met. Very kind, knowledgable and explained the condition very well to me. I will surely go back to him and recommend him to every one.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013