Ratings for Dr. Jedidiah C. Litsey

I've been his patient for about 3 years. He listens, we discuss options and I always feel that we've chosen the right path.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Dr Litsey has been my doctor for a couple of years now. I will continue to use him!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2019

Seems to be a smart young man with a pleasant approach. Will continue to see him

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Drove to office three times to see a doctor since Dr Giove wasn't there wasted gas and MY time think I need to fine a new doctor not going through this again maybe drive to see doctor Giove live him he knows me been seeing him for about 17 years

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Was impressed by Dr Litsey attention to detail. Although my 1st appointment it felt good to have a doctor that was not in a big hurry and willing to see that all your question are answered. Nice to have the feeling that your doctor is interested your well being and cares.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

He’s been my primary doctor for over 2 yrs. no problems no bs just the way I like it.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

He was very helpful with my medical needs and concern s

flag | Submitted February 20, 2019

Dr. Litsey is very patient with my octogenarian mother, who is his patient. He is kind, listens to her in full, and responds with clear, helpful answers. He seems to genuinely like his patients and doesn't act in a rush to get to the next one. He takes his time with her.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Had a new pt appt with Dr Litsey. He was very nice and took his time with me. Allowed me to ask any questions and I didn't feel rushed. I plan to continue care with him!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Very thorough and compassionate. Wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019