Ratings for Dr. M. Ettinger

my mom saw him for several years before she passed away. he was rude disrespectful and non communicative with us.(her family). i would never see him myself.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2008

Excellent Doctor. Has been my primary care family doctor for over five years. Very Knowledgeable, easy to talk to, listens attentatively, and most important knows medicine and does all it takes to get and keep me and my family well.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008

Great Doc! Listens well, very understanding, one of the smartest doctors I've ever been to. A+!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

I've had repeated visits for the same problem...ongoing hip pain. First, I wait 2 hours, then he says he'll refer me to someone and can't help me in the interim. WHY? Because I am a Drug Abuser - in that I take too much Tylenol, due to the pain, so he can't give me something might work because I am taking too much Tylenol, so he can't help. I love the logic...can you call that logic?

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006