Ratings for Dr. Ruth Molokwu

I had tooth pain almost a year ago and unfortunately had to have the tooth removed. I was crying and very emotional about it because I always had good hygiene but after being laid off I had no insurance. Dr. Molokwu calmed me down about the location of where the tooth was being pulled. Thankfully it is not very noticeable and she even let me stare at a mirror for a few minutes before I made my final decision. The ladies at the front desk were all smiles and one named Melissa was so helpful and assisted me with getting my dental care at an affordable cost that day. Now almost a year later someone at the office called me and informed me of Free Dental Day! I truly appreciated the office remembering me because of my situation and how much more dental work I needed. I again had Dr. Molokwu and I promise she makes me feel so comfortable because I trust her. I was so excited to get another tooth fixed and the outcome was great. I had to give her a hug afterwards. Not only is the office friendly and helpful but Dr. Molokwu is understanding and really wants to see patients happy and out of pain.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I went to Reflection Dental where Dr Molokwu works as a new patient I had the worst experience ever! I was waiting for 45 min to be seen front desk with terrible customer service. On top of that the hygienist very unprofessional and when Dr Molokwu came it was very disappointing to realize that they only care about the money and not the patient.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014