Ratings for Dr. Howard B. Groder

He delivered my baby girl i had stiches to carry her due to a health condition after cs he lft the stiches in me about a month after i became very sick my cervix got infected i will never go there again

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Dr. Groder is a fabulous doctor. He has been taking care of my family for three generations. He has an excellent bedside manner and is very knowledgable. He can appear to be a bit gruff, but once you get to know him, he is wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2010

I saw Dr. Groder after the doctor that delivered my children retired..To my surprise he was very rough during examinations, very rude and extremely loud..His personal office has no door so all your business is heard by everyone in the hallway..It was the first and last time I went there.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Okay, but not great. I thought he was kind of unprofessional. He kept switching my birth control pill even though they were working fine, and refused to explain why, just said "Well I think you should try this one." LOUDLY discussed my very personal (and embarrassing) situation with his office staff in the hallway.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

so rude ,the worst experience in my life

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr groder for over 20 yrs.He delivered my children and isnow taking care o them also.He is caring and takes time to explain things and will answer all my questions. Some patients,like the first reviewer can never get along with any doctor and probably go to many different doctors until they hear what they want and not what is the reality of their problem

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

Excellent doctor/great bedside manner, very knowledgeable and personable.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

Dr. Howard B. Groder's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1970)