Ratings for Dr. Sasha Strul

Dr. Strul is one of the BEST Dr.s that I have ever been to. It was such a privilege to be treated with such courtesy and professionalism. Thank you Dr. Sasha Strul for helping to keep my husband's eyesight.I was so impressed with every visit and every procedure. My husband had. A detached retina and it was bad. Thank you for immediately taking care of it.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

My husband and I were very impressed with excellent care from Dr.Strul. She kept us well informed with every visit and procedure. She is not only very intelligent she is also courteous and personable. Thank you Dr. Strul for helping to save my husband's eyesight.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I was very impressed with Sasha. She was very easy to talk to and knowledgeable. The professionalism she displayed was the best I have ever seen. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

She is the best at what she does !She took her time and told us everything that she was doing! Thanks Dr.Strul.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014