Ratings for Dr. Rosalind Vo

She is a kind and compassionate doctor who was able to make me feel at rest.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

After many cornea surgeries that fail, I was legally blind and told that I would never see again. Dr. Vo spent time talking to me about options and agree to do the transplant for me. I am now see enough to walk around the neighborhood by my self. My eyes are getting better and am very happy Dr. Vo agree to do my surgery. I feel like I had a miracle, am so happy. I recommend her a lot.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

She is really aensitive to my fears about my eyeballs.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Long wait and hard to find parking in West LA but all worth it. Muy excelente!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Vo by my internist at UCLA. I needed to see a cornea doctor and she was very highly recommended. In the lobby, I met another patient who was referred to her by the chairman himself, so my fears of having a stranger examining my eyes were lessened. I had a great overall experience, and the receptionist was a real sweetheart. The clinic manager was also very receptive to my requests. I feel at ease knowing Dr. Vo is taking care of my eyes.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I was referred to Jules Stein Eye Clinic and was supposed to see one of the senior doctors. That apptment was arranged by my opthamolgist. When I called to confirm time, I was then told I was going to be seen by Dr. Vo. My opthamologist, who is affiliated with the clinic did not know her, but thought I should be seen asap. for more insight on my treatment. She seemed lovely and first and very interested in my eye inflammation.She photographed my eye and took my case to faculty. My eye subsequently became more inflamed, and had another visit. She seemed rigid and gave me no confidence that the problem would be resolved. I had to speak with my own ophthalmologist constantly to be sure the course of action made sense. He became a mediator for my treatment between visits. It was very difficult. She loses patience with too many questions and can be abrupt although polite. The experience was extermely frustrating. After two office visits, I will not return. She did however go out of her way to see me on non clinic days. Support staff is very pleasant.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Compassionate, great bed manners. The Jules Stein clinic does not validate parking.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Great doc- not afraid to be honest with me! Gotta appreciate the way a physician looks you in the eye and cuts right to the case- on point and above par.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I was referred to Dr Vo and UCLA's Jules Stein Eye Institute by another specialist as a result of complications from a prior procedure. I have been seeing her regularly for over a month now. I find her to be an excellent surgeon, and clinician, knowledgable, kind, and forthright. She has regularly gone above and beyond in helping me through the numerous procedures I have had to undergo, and I trust her. Her office staff and punctuality are dictated by UCLA's way of doing things, and may take some getting used to, but overall the system works pretty well. The surgical staff is awesome.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014