Ratings for Dr. Nicholas F. Hrisomalos

Dr. Hrisomalos saw me right away as an emergency and him and his staff took great care of me. I will recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Hrisomalos. I knew right away I was going to be taken care of, I was definitely in the right doctors office. Dr.Hrisomalos and his staff were wonderful from reception and through out my whole appointment. Dr Hrisomalos didsurgery on both my eyes one at a time there in his office. Iwas so scared, they took the time to reassure me and answer my questions. Thank you to the doctor and his whole staff for helping me through this difficult time and for saving my vision

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Saw as an emergency, they worked me into their schedule and got me taken care of in a timely manner. As I know being a work in sometimes you have a wait, but my vision is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Great doctor and staff, they were all very helpful and knowledgeable. Helped me with my vision from day one. Will definitely return if I have any more problems in the future!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Very nice and knowledgeable. I would recommend To friends and family

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Wonderful and compassionate doctor. I had a hole in my macula and a detached retina. He will spend a lot of time answering your questions and explaining the procedures that may be necessary.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

I went to my regular Opthomologist on a Tuesday because I was experiencing vision loss. My appointment was 12:00. I had a detatched retina. Dr. Hrisomalos was called. His office said if I came in Wednesday morning at 10:00 they would fit me into the schedule. I saw the doctor Wednesday afternoon around 2:45. I am pretty sure a detatched retina is an emergency situation not a come and sit in my office tomorrow and I will get to you when I get to you situation.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

Dr. Nicholas F. Hrisomalos's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)