Ratings for Dr. Karen V. Wells

Dr Wells was on call the day my twins were delivered, though she is not normally my doctor. I had one high risk baby who was a footling breech necessitating an emergency c-section due to water breaking. Dr Wells was waiting for me at the drop off zone, took charge and knew exactly what to do. She and one other OB had my babies out within minutes of arriving at the hospital by ambulance safe and sound. She was my breech baby's advocate checking me right there in the drop off zone, getting me into the knees to chest position (yelling at the paramedics for having me in the wrong position) and getting me into the OR in minutes. Both girls came out great and she sewed me up perfectly with no further complications. She talked me through the surgery, was very caring, and came to check up on us afterwards. I felt like I was in the best possible hands at that moment and am grateful to have had her.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I can't speak to how Dr. Wells functions during pregnancy, but I can't say enough good things about her with respect to my delivery. I was not her patient (I was with a team of midwives), but shortly after my son was delivered, I hemorrhaged and nearly died. Dr. Wells and the staff at Evergreen Hospital saved my life. I am eternally grateful to her for that. She was calm and kind, and I was very lucky to have her available that day.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

It was my first baby and she didn't help with my questions at all. She was never on time. Most often she was more than 60 mins late. She always forgot details about my case and asked me the same questions over and over again. She botched my c-section and I had to stay back 2 weeks in the hospital. You need to stay away from this doctor. I liked her nurse during my pregnancy. She is kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Wells made me feel very comfortable in her office- I almost forgot I was getting a pap smear! :) She is always on time, her staff is excellent (love her nurse!), she is always ready to answer any questions I have. I especially like her because she is very kind and gentle. I would recommend her to anyone. She knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Dr. Karen V. Wells's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kirkland, WA