Ratings for Dr. Larry L. Blankenship

Was sent to Dr. Blankenship by workers comp to take care of a work related back injury. He looked at my MRI and saw a spot on the base of my brainstem so ordered to see MRI of my brain. After consulting with the other physicians in this complex, they discovered 5 lesions on my brain and I was diagnosed with MS. He went above and beyond all expectations as he was just supposed to take care of my back injury. He immediately started me on medication to treat my MS & has taken care of me better than could be expected. It may take a little time to get an appointment, although I've never had a problem, but that is because he is very busy because he is very good and genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Other than waiting for 3 months to get into seeing him and then waiting for over an hour in the waiting room to get back to see him the visit was great. He listen to my issues and was very focused and ready to help relieve me of the pain.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

I had been going to this doctor for nerve block injections. The injections need a "special" appointment and I was told I could not recieve an injection at an upcoming appointment and would HAVE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT JUST FOR THE INJECTION. I went into the office in terrible pain but had no appointment. The pain in my head did not care about a "special" appointment. I was going to wait to be seen and get the nerve block to ease my pain. The doctor's assistant came out and told me to go to the hospital emergency room. I went. The emergency room doctor called the doctor's office I had just left and they told me to return for the nerve block injection. I have a bill from the ER for $330.00 insurance is not going to pay because it was not an emergency situation. It was a situation that could have been taken care of in a doctor's office. The doctor administered the injection and let me know what an inconvenience it was to do so. I had interrupted his busy schedule.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2006

Dr. Larry L. Blankenship's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anderson, IN