You may also like

Rate Dr. Dmitry M. Arbuck

Dr. Dmitry M. Arbuck's Ratings

Do not go see this doctor or the Indiana Polyclinic. It is a racquet and the practitioners set your appointments up so you have to keep coming back for more appointments for the profit of Dr. Arbuck. The practice will NOT take into account your concern for paying for multiple copays since they have you seeing different practitioners. This is a money making business for Dr. Arbuck and his practitioners. There is little compassion for your condition (mine is fibromyalgia) and you are sometimes treated like an addict for taking medication they prescribe for you! If they decide to change your medication from suboxone or zubsolv to another medication and you have trouble weaning off the first medication you were prescribed by them then the practitioners advise admitting you for an inpatient psychiatric stay at Community North. Please take these comments seriously and do not get started with this clinic. The practitioners care more about your money than working with you as an informed patient.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2806540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Do not go to this Doctor you will be sorry he treats every patient as if you are a drug addict.Even if you have several MRI that show you have a severe problem they don't care he's all about the money.He told several people his patient were just a no.to him he could careless about you he just wants your insurance and your money.Very Very Arrogant doctor he needs to be stopped and Im looking into it.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2781866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

They refused to give me any medication for pain for 3 months until I stopped taking another medication from my PCP that they did not approve of, even though I was telling them I was at a pain level 7. I received, and paid for, multiple injections in my back which either did not work at all or lasted less than 24 hours. I paid for custom made insoles for my shoes, but discovered later that they were considered 'old technology' and not as effective as newer ones. And even though Dr. Arbuck apparently runs the clinic, and was approving my treatment, I never met him, not once! After 7 months there, I was worse off, both physically and financially and thankfully found help elsewhere! AVOID!!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2706303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Everyone's a dopey in their eyes....have only seen one good review on this guy...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2698373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

This guy was awful. Didn't listen to anything I said. All he did was push his book on me, saying all the answers were there. He was extremely arrogant. The last straw was when I had an appointment with him and he allowed a drug salesman to interrupt us and drop off new pamphlets and give his speech. I had to sit there in the Dr's office and be ignored. I couldn't believe it. After that I left and found another pain doctor who was much better, who listened to what I said and worked with me to find medications that minimized my chronic migraines. Run, don't walk, away from this guy!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2694978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

My lower back pain and bursitis had been well managed for years on a combination of narcotics, PT, NSAIDs and muscle relaxers. I never abused these drugs. I was really happy to find Meridian Health Group and enjoyed them for three months. Then, I was told by Karin Clary that I should go on suboxone and I got very wary very fast. Why change a protocol that worked? I said I'd think about it, went home and did research. I could not believe what I was reading! This is a drug foraddicts and anybody reading my medical file would think I was a heroin addict. Medical records are not private. Prospective employers can view them (if you sign away your rights) and if I were to run for office it could easily be found that I was taking a drug for heroin addicts. I met with Dr. Arbuck and he barely got his pitch out of his mouth before I said "I am not taking this drug." I then listed the reasons why, including that my protocol was working fine. I think he was shocked by my assertive - but polite - tone of voice. I went to another PA there, whom I absolutely loved, and she really listened to me. I had to see Karin because my other PA was booked and once again Suboxone was pitched as an option. I said "No. I already talked to Dr. Arbuck. I'm not taking it." She gave me the stink eye and started to talk about addiction and I just reiterated that I never abused my meds. I didn't run out early; I didn't call in for more; and I was taking them as prescribed. I could tell she wasn't happy about it but I didn't care. There was definitely an order from on high to push Suboxone. No doubt about it. Do your research. Drugs.com even says "Suboxone is used to treat narcotic (opiate) addiction. It is not for use as a pain medication."

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2655324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

Some folks seem to like Arbuck n some dont, we r having our doubts, been under his care 4 about 6 months. They seem to be more into anti depressants for most everything, like a miracle cure of sorts. My wife is taking suboxon for pain which does seem to help some but the side effects like sweating n dizziness are a bit over whelming, not to mention seraquel supposed to help her sleep but the side effects of it is sweat n dizziness as well, a double whammy, we tell the droctor this but are basically ignored n forces her to keep taking them instead of trying something else at her request, simply put they r treating her like an addict instead of listening to her.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2647990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

The most arrogant doctor I've ever had the misfortune to encounter. Don't waste your time at Indiana Polyclinic.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2533741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

I have chronic migraines, which means a headache every day for more than five years. By the time I got to Dr. Arbuck's clinic, I thought I had tried EVERYTHING. But, he and his staff have patiently worked to find solutions (medications, therapies, infusions) that have finally given me a bit of relief. I know they care about me and my quality of life. They constantly are researching new treatment options and are very helpful. I'm grateful they are giving me options that are not narcotics to improve my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2484710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I had a lumbar fusion-back surgery in 97'(@17yrs.old) which failed to fuse leaving me to endure chronic, and often debilitating pain. He and nurse prac.,Karen Cleary were AMAZINGLY HELPFUL and UNDERSTANDING to my situation.I was placed on Methadone&Loratab(PRN)for chronic pain.At one time I decided that I was no longer comfortable taking such a lg. dose of methadone& as soon as I had voiced this concern,we worked as a team,to adjust said medication w/o HESITATION.After we got my pain to a bearable state I was seen every 2months and most often by Karen.I can not stress enough how great they both were to me.They never treated me like a drug addict,as some reviewers had stated.I ALWAYS felt like they GENUINELY CARED&done their VERY BEST to assist my needs.I was REALLY AMAZED to find Dr. Arbucks overall rating low because I never experienced anything but the very BEST CARE on EVERY VISIT.I would not have left, had they been closer to my home.I will miss him&the WONDERFUL staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2457789].votes_count ]]