Ratings for Dr. Dmitry M. Arbuck

Cancelled an apt and they falsely rescheduled several more and are trying to bill for missed appointments. Staff is unprofessional and rude.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

This place is a scam and Dr. Arbuck is a fraud. What kind of doctor prominently displays his book every single place you go in his office? Narcissist much? Not to mention I'm pretty sure he's still inin litigation for his failed Meridian Health Group "venture". He must be comi

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

What ever you do don't go here I was kinda forced into going to this pain center my first visitors me almost seven hundred dollars they take you from one room to another and every time you go to a room it 235dollars my dr retired and I took pain meds for twenty years was told we would get our pain meds but had to go off of them first that never happen they give you saboxon and it's not for pain.I told them if my blue cross didn't cover it i couldn't do it I paid 200 to 150.every time i went after a year i am called and told I owe them a thousand dollars.my last visit I take my receipts and talk to billing she told me she would send me a copy of how it all went to not one time did I find my payments and. I am told they won't treat me because I am off work I got hurt really bad so I couldn't make big payments but I would catch them up.this place don't care on bit about you .I ask what the end results would be on my last visit I was told you will all ways have pain.they inject you with meds that never work but cost a lot.I wish I had seen this befor I went there.so keep your self from heartake go elese where

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Treats you like an addict. Only prescribes Suboxone. Pushes services done there. Hippa Law violations. I could have sued and bankrupted the entire practice.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I have been a patient of the clinic in general since June 2008, when it was under a previous name (Meridian Health Group) and in a previous location. I rate Dr. Arbuck with mixed feelings, and a different experience than most. I am not a pain patient, but a psych patient. I receive my medications from the clinic, and as such I am technically Dr. Arbuck's patient. Like most people, I have always been seen by one of his physician assistants. Patients are supposed to see Dr. Arbuck at least once a year. I was able to avoid this for over three years. The very first time I saw Dr. Arbuck was after a battery of tests showed very low levels of essential body substances. My appointment was very "medical" in nature, and I had no problems. However, I obviously saw him around the clinic and came to my own personal conclusions about him, which were not favorable, but not negative. This changed in 2014 when I finally had to see Dr. Arbuck for my "yearly" appointment. During this time, he told me I had improved psychologically (true) but he believed I no longer fit my diagnosis. Like most diagnoses, you must meet a set of criteria. I was (and still am) a weekly psychological patient, and my psychologist there would tell you that I do indeed still fit my diagnosis. Again, I have improved thanks to psychological care and treatment. But I felt Dr. Arbuck's assessment of me in 45 minutes that I had improved to the point that I was a "not otherwise specified" disorder seemed rash and unprofessional at best. My psychologist continued to treat me for my diagnosis, which I believe was the correct course of action. In fact, my reaction to Dr. Arbuck's proclamation was a hallmark of the diagnosis he had just relieved me of, further bolstering my belief that he was not qualified to make this decision. He is obviously medically qualified and credentialled, but in effect, he knew nothing about me. A perusal of my copious records would have attested to my continued need for diagnosis-specific treatment. And, like many others, I had his book pushed on me. As a long-time patient who enjoys (and I do truly, truly enjoy the office staff) a great deal of familiarity with some of the providers, I rather directly brushed him off and felt no compunction about doing so. I am disappointed to read reviews about his direct psychological care and the use of suboxone. While I did not necessarily agree with Dr. Arbuck's personal opinion of my own diagnosis, I always believed he had patients' best interests at heart. I have defended and boasted of the clinic to that extent. Perhaps now I need to moderate that opinion. He has helped many people. He has a strong personality that is NOT for everyone. If you are unprepared for strong direction, I recommend you do not attend this clinic. If you feel hopeless and need direction, or like being guided through things, this may be a place for you. Do your homework, and ask questions. Don't be afraid to go see the facility or look for reviews. Good luck in your search for better health.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Do not go see this doctor or the Indiana Polyclinic. It is a racquet and the practitioners set your appointments up so you have to keep coming back for more appointments for the profit of Dr. Arbuck. The practice will NOT take into account your concern for paying for multiple copays since they have you seeing different practitioners. This is a money making business for Dr. Arbuck and his practitioners. There is little compassion for your condition (mine is fibromyalgia) and you are sometimes treated like an addict for taking medication they prescribe for you! If they decide to change your medication from suboxone or zubsolv to another medication and you have trouble weaning off the first medication you were prescribed by them then the practitioners advise admitting you for an inpatient psychiatric stay at Community North. Please take these comments seriously and do not get started with this clinic. The practitioners care more about your money than working with you as an informed patient.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Do not go to this Doctor you will be sorry he treats every patient as if you are a drug addict.Even if you have several MRI that show you have a severe problem they don't care he's all about the money.He told several people his patient were just a no.to him he could careless about you he just wants your insurance and your money.Very Very Arrogant doctor he needs to be stopped and Im looking into it.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

They refused to give me any medication for pain for 3 months until I stopped taking another medication from my PCP that they did not approve of, even though I was telling them I was at a pain level 7. I received, and paid for, multiple injections in my back which either did not work at all or lasted less than 24 hours. I paid for custom made insoles for my shoes, but discovered later that they were considered 'old technology' and not as effective as newer ones. And even though Dr. Arbuck apparently runs the clinic, and was approving my treatment, I never met him, not once! After 7 months there, I was worse off, both physically and financially and thankfully found help elsewhere! AVOID!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Everyone's a dopey in their eyes....have only seen one good review on this guy...

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

This guy was awful. Didn't listen to anything I said. All he did was push his book on me, saying all the answers were there. He was extremely arrogant. The last straw was when I had an appointment with him and he allowed a drug salesman to interrupt us and drop off new pamphlets and give his speech. I had to sit there in the Dr's office and be ignored. I couldn't believe it. After that I left and found another pain doctor who was much better, who listened to what I said and worked with me to find medications that minimized my chronic migraines. Run, don't walk, away from this guy!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015