Ratings for Dr. Jillion T. Harris

I had an appointment set up with this doctor for a week for a critical issue. The day of the appointment, 1 hour and 15 minutes before my appointment time (call received at 1:45pm) I received a call from Kiki saying that they were cancelling my appointment because they were closing early for the holidays. I informed her that my appointment was critical, that they set up the appointment, and that another doctor had said it was critical i see them today, and Kiki's response after checking with someone,was i'm sorry, we can only see you Monday (5 days later). I cannot stress how much I do NOT suggest this doctor. Even when I told them that another physician had said it was critical I get in that day, I was told sorry we want to leave early you have to wait 5 days. This doctor's office should have know they were closing early, and if they would have let me know earlier, i could have switched physicians... but due to their inability to run an office and their apparent lack of compassion for patients I've been left out in the cold (no pun intended) Please consider experience here when considering Jillion to be your doctor. Me and my family will definitely be switching PCPs.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Jillion T. Harris's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.