Ratings for Dr. Rafal Krejza

Dr. Krejza lied to me about how often I would have to see him. He told me “Every two weeks, but just for the first couple appointments.” 4 months and three weeks later I was still being made to come to appointments every two weeks. Every single time I told him I was feeling worse not better with his treatment plan, he would nod, smile, and tell me “You are fine”, sometimes with a dismissive wave of his hand. I had one small procedure done at his hands. I asked to speak with him before hand, but the moment he walked in and we exchanged greetings I was put to sleep. When I woke up in recovery, I felt even worse. If it had worked I would have felt it immediately, it was a medial branch block. I told the nurse and asked to speak with Dr. Krejza. I asked for him three more times over a 45 minute period in recovery. He never came, but sent a message with the nurse, “Come back in two weeks and we will see how you feel.” and I was discharged. Multiple times before this procedure he told me he would speak with me afterward while I was in recovery, another lie apparently. He was constantly condescending and absolutely didn’t care at all how I was actually doing, or keeping his word. It seems like to this doctor, the Hippocratic Oath was just a loose suggestion. I can’t have a doctor I can’t trust. That just would work. If you are seen by this physician, I offer you my sympathy. I would only send my worst enemy to see him....maybe.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

My husband is worse since he has seen this Dr.Rafal Krejza!!!!! I don't recommend this Dr. To anyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Great doctor who deeply cares about his patients. Very knowledgeable, knows his specialty in and out. I highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr, Rafal Krejza is simply irresponsible, untrustworthy, immoral and unethical person. An patient, under his care is in great DANAGER

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017