Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Karlik

I was scheduled for cataract surgery but canceled my appointment. It seems he is knowledgeable but his attitude leaves a lot to be desired. I had questions about the surgery and he seemed bothered to answer. A doctor should be willing to answer the questions of his patients or he won't have them. The staff was very friendly and was his brother Troy.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2018

I choosed Dr. Jeff Karlik on a recomendation from a friend. He was able to help me with my situation. I will be going back to him in the future.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Very knowlegeble and up to date on the latest procedures and treatment

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

The receptionist refused to check me in because I would not give her my whole social security number. I explained this was not needed for VSP - only name, date of birth and last 4 of social. She was adamant that I could not be seen. Immediately after leaving their office (WITHOUT seeing the doctor), I confirmed my understanding with VSP via phone. They do NOT need the whole social. VSP promised to do a Doctor Inquiry on their office. So the office staff there does not know what they are doing, and they are very rude about it! I cannot speak for the Doctor and his knowledge, as I did not get that far, but be advised of what you'll have to deal with up front!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr Karlik and my local eye Dr. agreed that I should have cataract operations. They have been completed and I am happy with the results. I had Lasik procedures quite some time ago so I plan to be in contact with Dr. Karlik in the future.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

My eye that was operated on for a cateract 2 years ago has not been the same since the operation. Don't think it was necesary.Also told me the other eye need cateract surgery but when evaluated by other doctors, diagnosis showed small need for surgery.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey S. Karlik's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)