Ratings for Dr. Miranda J. Hardee

Dr. Miranda Hardee is my doctor and I would not go to anyone else. She is genuine, caring and lets you talk and ask questions without rushing you. I would recommend her to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Dr Hardee truly cares for her patients. I never feel rushed and she is a problem solver!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Told my Mom her vaginal bleeding after menopause was from dryness down there and tried to give her an estrogen cream which would make things worse. Mom ended up having uterine cancer and her diagnosis was delayed because Dr. Hardee thought she knew everything and didn't tell her to see a gynecologist

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Dr. Hardee and her team are absolutely wonderful. Great care, takes time to listen to patient concerns. Love this group...

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

This was such a great experience. They took me very quickly for a new patient appointment. Dr. Meranda Hardee zeroed in immediately on my problem and I had surgery the next day. Without fail every person I encountered on the journey was pleasant, knowledgeable and most certainly accommodating. The offices were pristine and they truly work together as a team. I am very grateful to Dr. Hardee and the Urology Team.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

I see Dr. Hardee. She is amazing. Puts me at ease everytime I go in. The office staff is super nice and speedy!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr. Hardee is an excellent physician with a great bedside manner. I really appreciate his taking time to discuss details of issues and procedures that he recommends.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr Hardee is one of the best MDs I have ever been treated by. She has a wonderful bedside manner and is very brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

I absolutely love Dr Hardy. She is personable, sensitive and makes an effort to communicate directly w my 89 yr mom which other doctors do not.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018