Ratings for Dr. Miranda J. Hardee

Dr. Hardee is an "Outstanding Doctor"!!!! Dr. Hardee is an "Outstanding Doctor"!!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Doctor Hardee is a great doctor. I wish her the best on the arriving of her baby.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Hardee listened compassionately and patiently and was willing to do some research to help me solve some problems. I appreciate her.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr Hardee and her team are just the best. They are all exceptional. Dr Hardee is one if the best Doctors i have ever had in my lifetime.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Hardee was both knowledgeable and able to put me at ease.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

It was so refreshing to visit with Dr Hardee and staff I deal with providers every month due to a chronic condition Dr Hardee has restored my Faith in providers as she shows compassion, interest and a true willingness to help me! Thank you Dr Hardee!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I absolutely love Dr Hardee and all the staff they are tremendous and have helped me so much with interstitial cystitis. I would be lost without them. Thank you, Paula Alexander

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. M Hardee and her assistant was awesome!! I felt she was genuinely concerned and I have not received that care in a long time. Very happy and will follow her if she moves.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

Love, love Dr Hardee!! She is exceptional!Love, love Dr Hardee!! She is exceptional!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I tried to delete my answers about triage staff - I didn't see them. Dr. Hardee is one of the best doctors I have ever been to - she is very interested in my concerns and always has alternatives for me to try if I need them. Glad she is my doctor.

Dr. Miranda J. Hardee's Credentials