Ratings for Dr. Miranda J. Hardee

Dr. Hardee has made me comfortable to ask questions and presents options on how to go forward

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

The people of this practice are truly wonderful, with no prompting, Dr Hardee started to set up treatment for a problem that my Florida urologist never addressed, I thought it was something you had to live with, she gave me options I never had before! Terrific!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

This is the Best team ever, Every one at the urology team is very nice. I praise Dr Hardee she is one of the best,

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

We love Dr. Miranda Hardee! She is the most caring Doctor I have ever had and I trust her completely!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

I see Dr. Hardee, one of the wonderful Urologists, at the Urology Team in the Round Rock clinic for ED issues. She is extremely personable and professional with a wealth of knowledge. I highly recommend her; the best of the best!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

This team is incredible! I have been a patient for 4 years now, and am so impressed with the staff, surgery schedulers, and Dr. Hardee. They truly care for their patient's well being.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Love Dr. Hardee and her staff. I have suffered from an issue for years and after one visit, she was able to diagnose the issue and give me much needed relief! Dr. Hardee and her staff treat each patient with dignity. Can't say enough good things!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Hardee and team are the best. They have taken excellent care of me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr.Hardee & staff were very assuring to a nervous patient.....me ! Thank you all !

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I just had my last appointment at the Urology team in Round Rock yesterday. I've been seeing dr. Miranda Hardee for several years now. From the very first, she is always made me feel that she cares and is interested in what's going on with me and that she wants to help. She takes her time, is very knowledgeable and always has suggestions about how to approach things in more than one way. She is taking very good care of me. I'm 65 years old and I've been to lots of doctors, and she is my favorite of all time. I always know that I'm getting the best of care.

Dr. Miranda J. Hardee's Credentials