Ratings for Dr. Christopher A. Rippel

told me i needed to have a prostrate biopsy before doing blood work, when attempting to do the rectal prostrate exam he never even touched my prostrate i have had my share of those and i could tell he did not know what he was doing

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

Nursing staff are short and to the point. Reception was pretty much the same. No warm and fuzzies from the front desk. Dr Rippel was super nice. Was a huge help in keeping my pain under control during my 2 week admission and removed my stone. He is very easy to talk to and is a good listener. He also stopped in to check on me a few times throughout my stay and kept me informed of treatment plan. Would definitely recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

No matter who you talk to there or what time of day, staff is rude. I have heard this from others as well. Also, dr called and gave my husband bad news over phone instead of face to face. He passed out cold on the floor at work. What kind of doctor does that? Very unprofessional. He also scheduled my husband for a procedure and didn't check the labs beforehand. So we drive an hour to get to office, doctor comes in and says wrong labs were done so he couldn't do the procedure. My husband has been in severe discomfort for 2 months because this doctor does nothing helpful or useful. No calls are ever returned and we are currently trying to get a prescription refilled and it has been days and no one has called back. I called and was told doctor was out of office. He is always out of office. Also called when my husband needed urgent attention, dr wasn't in, and the staff person could not provide any instruction as to an on-call dr or where/how to get help. The other drs there might be fine, but this guy is a disgrace to his colleagues and the medical field in general.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015