Ratings for Dr. Scott B. Tobis

I went to Dr. Tobis while under the care of another urologist who didn't seem to have time to answer questions that were really important to me. I wrote him a note before hand, and when I arrived I found he had done research on my case. He was highly communicative and thoughtful in his responses to my concerns. He gave me wise advice and warm support, so appreciated in my distressed condition. He is clearly a beautiful person, the kind of doctor anyone would be fortunate to have. He unfortunately didn't perform the surgery my condition required.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

I would have preferred never to have known what a "urologist" is, but I feel so lucky to have been under his care. He worked with my severe condition, and my list of other issues, including coronary problems. He was accurate with every call, and I have completed TURP surgery successfully through his thorough care. I highly recommend Dr. Tobis and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016