Ratings for Dr. Rachna S. Raisinghani

I agree with reviewer's comment of being "instantly judgemental".

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

This doctor was instantly judgemental. From the start had preconceived ideas of what kind of person I was. Actually acted surprised that I had never been to prison. Was expressing my feelings to her about things I don't tell anyone and she made me feel like a terrible person. You could tell she did not care at all about what I had to say. Very cold. Did not make eye contact. Told me that maybe I should see a male dr. She was clearly uncomfortable around me or maybe men in general. I would definitely not recommend this doctor especially if you have a hard time wanting to go and see someone because she will just discourage you more from it.

Submitted June 15, 2015

The doctor is so narrow mind. Hides behind clinical terms for her cover of not giving a dam. Will prescribe meds that have failed before under another doctor. Will gladly brush of your concerns as meanless

Submitted May 26, 2015

Office staff was rude did not even look at you when they were asking questions. Talking about other patients in an open setting violating Hippa practices. The Doctor made you feel like a drug seeker, she was very unfriendly. Went twice that was enough.

Submitted May 1, 2014