Ratings for Dr. Harpreet K. Sandhu

Keep searching if you want to find a quality neurologist. I went to visit due to neuropathies I had developed, an autoimmune disease and concerns about MS (sister had it). Main issue was fatigue along with an assortment of other symptoms. After several tests, I did find out I had CTS, but she blamed my fatigue and weakness on low sodium levels. I went back to my GP, who did another set of blood tests and found that my sodium levels were normal. I sent the findings to her office and.....nothing. BTW, I paid more in co-pays at this office than any other place I visited combined! Thanks but no thanks.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

I had a referral for post concussion symptoms, and had a rough time finding a quality doctor to see me. Dr. Sandhu was recommended by my doctor's office, and I was able to get a same-day appointment with her. She was great, spent a lot of time with my wife and I and I felt she had great compassion for my symptoms. I felt comfortable describing symptoms of language loss that are personally troublesome for me, and though the only care that can be given is treating the symptoms, I felt confident being in her care. Her advice was sound, her understanding of the brain and how and why the impact created the symptoms I'm having was clear. I have a followup with her, and I hope by then I am back to normal articulation and confidence. Great doctor, great experience. I was there a bit early and done with my paperwork, so my appointment actual started prior to the scheduled time. She spent at least 20 minutes, probably closer to 30 minutes, with me.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013