Ratings for Dr. Harpreet K. Sandhu

I had a referral for post concussion symptoms, and had a rough time finding a quality doctor to see me. Dr. Sandhu was recommended by my doctor's office, and I was able to get a same-day appointment with her. She was great, spent a lot of time with my wife and I and I felt she had great compassion for my symptoms. I felt comfortable describing symptoms of language loss that are personally troublesome for me, and though the only care that can be given is treating the symptoms, I felt confident being in her care. Her advice was sound, her understanding of the brain and how and why the impact created the symptoms I'm having was clear. I have a followup with her, and I hope by then I am back to normal articulation and confidence. Great doctor, great experience. I was there a bit early and done with my paperwork, so my appointment actual started prior to the scheduled time. She spent at least 20 minutes, probably closer to 30 minutes, with me.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013