Ratings for Dr. Andrew L. Geisler

I was worried when Dr Fisher left. Change is frightening when you're in pain. I've been impressed by Dr Geisler. He is knowledgeable & caring . He takes me seriously & understands my flat pocketbook & worries about surgery. He is a welcome addition to Elko .

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Went to Dr. Geisler after being verbally abused by pain dr. at the hospital & primary dr. did not know how to treat my chronic pain & chronic daily headache. Dr. Geisler took me seriously, saw that I was a legit patient & not a drug seeking dirtbag & immediately changed my RXs to safer options & began Botox for headache after so many other drs. in the past blew me off when I inquired about it. Because of him, I went from having a non-stop headache for nearly 20 years to less than 2 per week. Also, I became less depressed & more active as a result of him changing my pain RXs. Staff is super friendly & caring & worked hard to be sure my insurance would cover the Botox, something very few dr. ofcs. in Elko do. Also, I have TriCare Prime Remote; most drs. in Elko don't have a clue as to how to handle military ins. My only criticism is that Dr. Geisler seemed a tad rushed, often checking his watch while speaking to me, but that is minor. Elko is lucky to finally get a competent pain dr.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014