Ratings for Dr. Sepehr Oliaei

Flawless experience, Dr. Oliei and his staff were kind and caring. He called me to go over my test results, I was very impressed.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

great visit. i didnt get hasseled for being a few minutes late. Girl at front desk and the nurse were both kind and dr o. was also very helpful and eased my anxiety.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I have been going to Dr Oliai for nearly 2 years for sinus problems. He is very thorough, conscientious and always takes the time to explain his thinking. My polyps are now gone and so is my post nasal drip. I feel great. Also the staff are always kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

He was extremely personable and helped me understand my condition and thoroughly discussed various options with me. Couldn't have been happier with the visit

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Dr. Oliaei was absolutely amazing!!! He was so kind and very thorough as well! He explained everything very clearly and showed us the ultrasound.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

My two boys were a handful that morning so when we arrived at Doctor's office, we were about 10 minutes late. We were still greeted with a smile and given some paperwork to fill out. Once the paperwork was done, we were directed to the exam room by the nurse who went over the same questions again and that was a little annoying but I was surprised when the Doctor stepped in almost immediately after that. He seemed friendly, spoke to my boys and showed them his tools while he examined my younger one. He was very confident but didnt try to force me to make any choice. He explained to me the choices, gave me some resources to read more about the surgery and told me I can go home, talk to my husband and think about it and decide about the surgery (tonsils). After talking to the hubby, we decided to go for it so we called and his office is set up the surgery for the end of this month! WAs surprised how smooth everything went. Other than the excessive paper work, have been happy so far.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013