Ratings for Dr. Rajen U. Desai

I was recommended by a friend to Dr Desai.the first time I walked into his office I felt like I've know him for years.Dr Desai treated me with respect honest and boy does he know his job. and by the way Nwe Jersey if you don't need him send him back to Brooklyn we'll take him back best of luck Dr D.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Desai completed two cataract surgeries on my mom & her vision after 80 years has never been better. She was nervous & concerned for the first but was ready for the second b/c of her trust in him. She also had other eyelid issues which he found and helped us find a nearby doctor. He is kind, professional and even called to follow up with information. It was a pleasure at post ob visits and he & his staff were quite the exemplars for heath care. Fabulous ophthalmologist and excellent 'bedside manner'. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr Desai is an amazing cataract surgeon. He was done in less than 10 minutes and I didn't even know it was happening! My vision is so clear now!! I should have had this done years ago

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

DOCTOR IS VERY NICE... AND EXPLAINS WHAT IS CAUSING MY DRY EYES

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr Desai has such a warm bedside manner and took the time to explain things to me in plain English.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014