Ratings for Dr. Elena S. Diaz

Dr. Diaz is amazing. Choosing her as my surgeon was the best decision I made in a very stressful time. She goes way beyond giving medical advice and truly takes the time to listen to patient concerns. Appointments never felt rushed, and I was made aware of all of my options- not just her specialty. I felt as though she truly cared about me as a person and a patient. Very comforting having her with me in surgery!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Unbelievable doctor....a warm and caring doctor - great work on me!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

She is the best!! We love her, she treated us with love, respect and she care a lot about your Wellness

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Caring, attentive, knowledgeable physician. Made me feel at ease, explained treatment options. Took her time talking to my son about my condition. Rare combination between a top notch physician and warm, caring and altogether pleasant person.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Awesome doctor! Made me feel very comfortable and was very, very helpful and knowledgeable. Turned a typically stressful doctor's visit into a pleasure.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

I saw her at the Kellogg Cancer Center at Evanston Hospital, in Evanston, Il, in the summer/fall of 2013; where she now practices gynecologic oncology. She is a smart, compassionate, "hand holding" doctor who understands a woman's needs and worries. She listens, she cares, she's empathic, and she rides the waves with you; there's something VERY SPECIAL about her; she's half doctor, half mother --- who could ask for more? She walks right into your heart and YOU KNOW, from the very first, she will take care of you --- you feel safe in her hands. If I were to rate her on a 1-10 scale, she would be a 20. There isn't a doctor who couldn't learn better bedside manners from her. She is the kind of doctor a woman wants and needs at this most traumatizing time of her life. I highly recommend her. [email protected]

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013