Dr. Ryon E. Parker

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ryon E. Parker

I cannot even begin to highlight the incredible service I have received at Dr. Parker's office. I am over joyed to be apart of an exclusive membership where I know my personal needs are being taken care of and I am not part of a factory system. After suffering with a serious condition for several months, I received news that most would not like to hear. Cancer! I was literally seen by three doctors that kept writing me pain medication, not listening to the fact I was having excruciating back pain. I didnt want medicine...I wanted answers. That word... Cancer... still so hard to say let alone type. Dr. Parker did a complete workup and diagnosed me with Multiple Myeloma. Not knowing where to go or what to do, I felt so much at ease with Dr. Parker's confidence and assurance this would be taken care of. He sat with me until my last tear fell. Knowing I did not want to stay in Vegas, Dr. Parker called and arranged everything at Mayo Clinic, coordinating my lodging and assisting with my family's needs. Months later I am doing so much better. I cannot thank this man enough for saving my life and letting me see my wife everyday. The practice is expensive but well worth it.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Parker is incredible. I was unable to make my appointment due to changes in my work schedule so he stayed late in order for me to still be seen. As a business owner, challenges come up but am thrilled to have a doctor work in and around my schedule. Following that, I was away on business and had caught a flu bug. My stomach was in so much pain and had diarrhea. I immediately called Dr. Parker on Saturday when I returned and he graciously came in, gave me an injection, started IV fluids, and within one hour I felt 100% better. I can say that I would not have gotten the same attention in an ER or urgent care. I was in an out in 30 minutes and ready to conquer the rest of my day. His staff called to follow up which I have never gotten in all my experiences with health care. My only feedback is that I would like the Parker Medical App to work on my android. Hopefully in the future.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I had a concierge doctor in California for several years and truly does not compare to the quality of practice and physician I have here with Dr. Parker. Dr. Parker stayed late for me one day when I couldnt get out of work and also offered to drop off my medications to the pharmacy. In this day in age, its truly hard to find someone who goes above and beyond for patients. I am blessed to find such a caring team. I truly feel spoiled!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Incredible experience with Dr. Parker in his concierge office. I recently left another concierge office to join his practice given his multiple wellness services and approach to medicine that was completely lacking in the other. For once I feel like I am on the right track and getting questions answered. Front desk was amazing, was offered warm towels, tea, and water. Dr. Parker saw me within 5 minutes and spent 45 minutes with me asking everything about my wellbeing. Wow! I feel as if I was talking to a friend the whole time, someone who cares and listens.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Parker Medical doesn't even feel like a clinic but more like a spa. Incredible staff with high quality services. Dr Parker is so worth it. I feel great!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Great doc and staff all around. Keep up good work

flag | Submitted July 23, 2016

Just signed up for Dr Parker Concierge Practice! Hands down one of the most amazing experiences I have been through. Top notch medicine in a spa like setting. Dr Parkers staff amazing. I could not get to the pharmacy but his nurse was so kind to personally deliver it.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

After suffering with several medical problems, I finally met a doctor who treated me like an individual and not a science experiment. After joining Dr. Parkers concierge practice, I love the fact he has integrated a team of nutritionists and fitness professionals to help me achieve my goals. I have never been in a more beautiful facility where I didn't have to wait, offered a beverage and greeted so well at check in, and made to feel very important. After spending 60 minutes with Dr. Parker, he determined several factors influencing my health and put me on a specific road to recovery. I am so grateful to him and his staff. This is a far cry away from his previous practice.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Most thorough Doctor I have ever been too! Very nice and takes his time explaining things. Best Doctor in town!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Long wait and jokes about it. Not very helpful. Had to get another opinion.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr. Ryon E. Parker

Dr. Ryon E. Parker's response
I am a lawyer representing Dr. Parker and his personal property. This rating is currently under investigation for slander as we have evidence to suggest the ISP address linked to this comment is from Dr. Parker's previous place of employment. Dr. Parker resigned 1/16/2016 and has not been seeing patients at this time.

Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Ryon E. Parker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My philosophy as a physician is echoed in the words of George Washington Carver who believed how far you go in life depended on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the starving and tolerant of the weak and the strong, because someday in life you will have been all of these. I consider caring for patients and their families a privilege and am thrilled to offer my skills as an Adult Internist and Pediatrician in a concierge setting. My work affords me the opportunity to be a specialist in both adult and childhood illnesses. I appreciate knowing the complexities of both fields and how one can enhance the practice of the other. We utilize a unique methodology to address the chronic conditions that affect millions of people today. Our team will create a personalized and coordinated plan of care that specifically addresses your individual needs. While most of the health care system is offering reactive solutions to "repair" the numerous ailments and illnesses caused by sedentary lifestyle, overeating, poor nutrition, and unhealthy habits, we are taking a proactive and preventative approach to your health and wellness. We want you to achieve your optimal health and not just treat disease. I am eager to work with you as a team to achieve your greatest potential and a life full of wellness and meaning. Welcome to the change in health care that you have been waiting for

• English

• Hastings College (Grad. 2002)
  • Ross University (Grad. 2008)
  • Husson College (Grad. 2015)

• Medical Marvels: Nevada's Top Physician in Primary Care in 2014 / 2015
  • Las Vegas Magazine: Top Physician in 2016
  • Henderson Chamber of Commerce: Innovation Award in Medicine

• Annals of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology: Are primary care offices equipped to handle AIT related adverse events?