Ratings for Dr. Corinne M. Hecht

I used to think she was great, but reality sank in. I was called into my appointment 1 hour after my scheduled time and received no communication that they were running behind. (I checked in about 30 mins early and they were not running behind when I checked in. After waiting past 20mins of my scheduled time, I asked the receptionist and she did not even know and had to call the Medical Assistant). I overheard that a representative was squeezed in before my appointment! Once I was finally called in, they never apologized for being late. Then, during my appointment Dr. Hecht kept pushing for different medications including one that she claim's cannot be purchased at a pharmacy. When I kept asking for more information with the medication, then she admitted that it could be purchased at a pharmacy, but the online place she recommended has the best price. I was not born yesterday! It smelt funny and I felt as she was being way too pushy to prescribe a lot of medication. It was fishy that a rep was just in her office and she tried pushing out a lot of medication! On top of everything, her medical assistant and Dr. Hecht touched certain concerning skin areas without washing their hands! I hope the joint commission checks on them.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Wow! I am convinced she is the best dermatologist in San Diego. I have struggled with acne for 18 years! As a 30 year old woman I couldn't afford getting facials 2x a month and not seeing perfect results. I went in and Dr. Hecht literally went through all of my charts since I was 12 and learned about all the acne I have had, the treatments, and results I had. She sat down and literally was with me for 30 minutes. She talked about so many things, explained options in details. She was so detail oriented, punctual, thorough, and compassionate! Usually a dermatologist is quick to look at your skin and write an RX and not even listen to you! Not Dr. Hecht. She is amazing!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014