Ratings for Dr. Scott A. Holekamp

Dr. Holekamp has been one of the best doctors I have ever had. My cancer diagnosis was the scariest thing in my life, and he helped through it each step of the way. He is kind and knowledgeable. Its true that woman in his office is rude and ignorant, but she is not employed by the doctor. Dr. Holekamp gives me all the time I need, and I know he sacrifices his time with his family in order to care for his patients. He is what a doctor used to be, and still should be. The crude language of that previous review should be considered part of the source. Anyone who tries to tear down Dr. Holekamp, who is professional and incredibly kind, should be disregarded.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

My bum hole is mutilated now after a hemmoroid surgery years ago. I only needed one removed and it is like my hole went through a meat grinder. The staff is crude and ignorant to everyone. I watched in the waiting room. I never could have a follow up visit because he had to leave for emergency surgeries two different times as I sat in the waiting room watching the nasty ladies at the window treating people like they were dog #*^x. Thanks for ruining my life and making me not be able to ever go number 2 without a pile of flushable wipes and inflammation..

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

He's fantastic. The most understanding, helpful, and kind doctor I've ever been to. He treats you wonderfully, answers EVERY question thoroughly. He's helped me tremendously and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Holecamp saved my life! He is also caring and is real. I will always be greatful to him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

Dr. Scott Holekamp is the NICEST and MOST THOROUGH physician I have had the pleasure of meeting. He sat down with me and my family and gave a very detailed and compassionate explanation of my condition, and what needed to happen next. When I had more questions, he called me back right away and answered all of my concerns. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Holekamp, and think he is a great physician.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Worst Dr. Experience ever. Staff was cold and unfriendly. They kept opening the office door during examination (how professional). Holekamp was NOT gentle AT ALL and it seemed as if he was thinking about something else the entire time. He continually lost his train of thought which is not a great feeling knowing he is probing your sore butt. Last, he said he would write a prescription for some cream (unsolicited mind you) and forgot. When I called back they said he never said anything about a script. Not only that, they didn't even offer to write one at that time. I guess since I opted out of hasty surgery and won't be paying the practice a big chunk of money they have little need for me. Wow...great business you run over there. DO NOT GO TO DR. HOLEKAMP EVE... unless of course you want to be condescended and lied to. The staff wouldn't even look me in the eye. They are why people despise doctors and Dr's offices.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014