Ratings for Dr. Michael Scott

The best psychiatrist I ever had. Great professional and such a beautiful human being. I strongly recommend Dr Scott to all people who are struggling with mental health. Dr Mike gave me a hope and I am sure that he does the same to all of his patients.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I fully endorse the comments about Dr Scott made below. I found him to be a very likeable and friendly person who established a calm and non-threatening environment and who is prepared to work with you to achieve the outcomes you desire and need. I have no hesitation in recommending him, and will consult him again as the need emerges in the future.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

In my experience Dr Michael Scott is one of the most empathetic practitioners I have encountered. His laid back friendly manner puts you at ease immediately and his contactful though non-directorial nor prescriptive manner quickly sets you on a path of partnership process and progress. He represents one of the contemporary psychiatrists that favors a therapy approach over a drug intervention, where possible.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013