Ratings for Dr. Matthew Thomas

My 8 year old daughter had a terribly infected ingrown toenail. I was worried that a procedure would be too painful for her. A friend of mine suggested I take her in to see Dr. Thomas and told me that her experience was almost painless. I took my daughter in and he was wonderful! The assistant was great at distracting my daughter, and blocking her view. She didn't cry or even whimper at all! Plus he got her to smile and laugh during the appointment! He toenail looks great and has healed nicely! I would recommend Dr Thomas to everybody!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Thomas and his entire staff were excellent. I was admitted, x-rays, and seen within 1/2 hour, Treated for a torn tendon and fitted later with superb arch supporting in- soles. I am pleased and grateful as well.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I had really whomped my big toe and destroyed the connection of my nail to the toe. It throbbed like all get out. I called the podiatrists in the CSHP group where my primary care provider belongs and they said that they could fit me into the schedule three weeks away! I saw good reviews for Dr. Thomas and the receptionist was very empathetic and said that she would get me right in. Dr. Thomas was great! He took X-rays and thoroughly checked out my poor toe. The best solution was to remove the nail. He numbed me up and took care of me. He didn't rush me in and out even though I had just been fit into the schedule. I am so thankful that he took the time to take care of me right when I needed help, not suggesting weeks later... I am so thankful. My toe is not throbbing anymore! Thank you doc.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Thomas is one of the finest doctors I have ever had treat me. He is very patient, listens to my concerns and is very knowledgeable. I would not have any other doctor do anything with my feet. Dr. Thomas is terrific.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

Dr. Thomas is a great doctor. He takes time to listen snd thoughtfully responds.He is skilled in all podiatruc procedures. You will be in good hands choosing Dr. Thomad

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Thomas rocks - he is one of the best - listens to me and comes up with the solution.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

Dr Matthew Thomas is an amazingly skilled doctor and surgeon and I highly recommend him. I recently had a bunionectomy, hammer toe correction, and tailor's bunion removed. Prior to surgery he explained the procedures to me in detail, spoke to me prior to surgery,and kept me informed and involved in the entire process. He was very kind and truly cared about my recovery. The post surgery instructions were clear and concise, pain management was handled amazingly well, making my recovery time very comfortable. My physical therapist said the scars were amazing -noting that you could barely see where the incisions were made. He is an awesome doctor and anyone would be in good hands under his care. His office staff were very friendly and efficient. They stayed on top of required FMLA and Short Term Disability forms. Thank you a million times!!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014