Ratings for Dr. Tanya Thorton

I am not a patient of this doctor. However, I am a receptionist for another doctor in town. I've found the staff at this office very rude to speak to over the phone.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I had Dr Thorton in emerge the other night. What a wonderful dr. They did everything possibly to keep me comfortable even though experiencing extreme pain!!! She was very thorough and did many tests to make sure I was corrextly diagnosed. She has since followed up to make sure I am improving and not deteriorating. I would definitely go to her again.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

An amazing doctor! She is very intelligent and knowledgeable with a fantastic personality and bedside manner to boot. She takes her time her patients and truly listens to their concerns. Punctuality is certainly lacking, however, as a side effect of her impeccable patient care. Her warm and friendly manner is worth a few minutes wait time. I still rated her as 5 in punctuality though because her expertise and personality make up for it.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Thorton is a very thorough, knowledgeable and skillful doctor. I am 51 years old and I have never have never experienced a doctor who is more approachable and down to earth. She takes time with every patient and she doesn't make you feel rushed in any way. She treats your concerns with no judgement and really listens to logically come up with a solution. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013